Totally new and certified amatour and beginner at blogging so I thought of making my first post a short introduction with 34 facts about myself :-))
Let’s not waist more time and jump right into it.
- My full name is : Hajrija Felec (sadly no middle name), but everyone calls me Hajra or Hanna since it’s difficult to pronounce otherwise.
- I’m scorpio and proud
- fears : heights, darkness and giving birth (like idk why but I’ve always been scared of it)
- My height is 170cm
- I moved to Sweden 2 years ago but I’m originally from Montenegro
- 3 things I love are books, hot chocolate and cuddles
- My one and only soulmate and best friend Jasey Rae. Remeber that name cause she’s going to make it really high up, besides the drugs that is.
- Last song I listened to is Let’s Hurt Tonight by OneRepublic (best band ever holy sh)
- 4 Turn Ons : MEDIUM MUSCULAR ARMS WITH VEINS, fluffy hair (or long hair which suits boys in some cases), soft chuckles, boys+books
- 4 Turn Offs : Fuckboy, chewing with their mouth open, inerrupting while someone speaks and the famous “oh god Hanna please don’t tell me you brough a book to read?”
- The colour of underwear I’m wearing right now is baby pink
- I have no piercings/tattoos *sobs*
- The reason I joined the blogging community is because I need a place to vent all my bookish opinions and a good freind of mine Ella suggested (SHOUT OUT TO HER!)
- I feel really good about myself.
- Something that I really really want right now is a trip to Italy
- My current relationship status is single waiting for a Carstairs
- Meaning behind my URL is well books (duh) and the nickname I always get is Hanna Banana so I tried to have a weird word play
- My favourite movie(s) are Pulpfction,
- My favourite song, one that will always be close to my heart, is I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You by Elvis Presley
- My favourite band(s) are Arctic Monkeys, OneRepublic, Of Monsters and Men and Hozier
- 3 things that upset me are :
Clockwork Princess, like a book has never hurt me the way that one did
Rude uncessary comments
Seing old people in restaurants eating alone
- 3 things that make me happy:
puppies and kittens
nose and forehead kisses + warm tight hugs
abnormal compliments, like not the every day “nice shirt” or “damn dat make up gurl” but compliments about my personality, intelligence and such
- What I find attractive in other people :
delicate small hands
giggles and chuckles
- Someone I miss : Rebeka
- Someone I love : Jasey Rae
- My favourite holiday is Halloween and The Day of the Dead (mexican)
- A confession : I’ve pretended not to see many people I know in public just because I’m socially awkward I’m sorry I don’t hate you
- I have no pets ;(((
- 60% of my resume for a summer job was made up of lies about myself
- 3 habits I have :
I have a sickness known as “the unsteady foot” where i always have to tap one of my feet, most of the time unconsciously
I used to tap with my pens like a drummer in school so no one in school wanted to sit next to me (still do tbh)
I always and I mean ALWAYS do everything in pairs and even numbers (2,4,6,8..) it has to be symetrical or I will kill myself on the spot.
- My future goal is to get a Master in Medicine and join the Royal Academy of Science in Sweden
- I fantasise a lot about being the lead singer in a famous band and have mental interviews with myself in my head all the time
- I talented when it comes to music, I play the guitar and piano and sing along with having preformed a couple of times.
- I used to be in a band called “The Flying Pancakes of Zucchini”
- My celebrity crushes include :
Ezra Miller (my babee)
- The number of kids I want is two, twins – girl and boy.
- ** Warning may cause sight damage** A picture of myself.
Alright well that would be it! I know I know, my life isn’t really as exciting as any Kardashians, but I hope yous enjoyed it nonetheless.
This will probably be the only time I’ll write about myself since I’m not that self centered even though my ego might not fit in a single room.
Have a lovely rest of the weekend, babes!